CLOSED FOR REGISTRATION
Join us in Lausanne Switzerland, home to the International Olympic Committee, as the Joints In Motion Training team returns for the 20th edition of the Lausanne Marathon, Half Marathon and 10 km races. Embodying the sporting spirit, the race has over 10,000 participants and offers one of the most stunning backdrops in the world.
The course follows the coastline of cerulean blue Lake Geneva with the Swiss Alps in the background. You will pass by terraced hillside vineyards and chateaus before crossing the finish line outside the Olympic Museum.
Before and after the race, you can enjoy this charming medieval town that boasts of cafes, boutiques and the famous gothic cathedral. We hope that you’ll join us in this historic and beautiful city!
“I am so inspired by my fellow Joints In Motion team members!”
past JIM participant
Each participant is responsible for raising funds for The Arthritis Society. Funds raised will go towards research to find a cure and to promote the best possible care and treatment for people with arthritis. You will receive a complete fundraising guide to help with fundraising efforts.
Please contact The Arthritis Society at 1.800.321.1433 or fill in our online form to find out more about this amazing adventure or to attend an information session in your area.
Your trip includes:
Return airfare to Lausanne, Switzerland from one of the following Canadian gateways:
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Calgary or Edmonton, Alberta
- Regina or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Toronto, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
- Moncton, New Brunswick
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Charlottetown, PEI
- St. John’s, Newfoundland
- Return airport transfers via private motor coach in Switzerland
- Entry fees for the Marathon, half marathon or 10 km event
- Five nights accommodation in Lausanne in a standard room, based on double occupancy.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Team Canada Pasta Party and Victory Dinner
- Coordination of trip extensions
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned above
- Return airport transfer for those who are extending their stay
NOTE: Passport must be valid for six months after the return date.